Saturday, May 18, 2013

O'Day 22 Owner's Manual

I've searched the web for years but was never able to find a legible Oday 22 owner's manual. There are a few sites that want to sell you a copy but I refuse to pay for something that should be free. Thanks to a blog follower from Tampa, FL we now have legible copy with a little zoom manipulation.

I've uploaded it to my Google docs here
 
If anyone has a better copy they would like to share or have any other useful Oday 22 information let me know and I'll post it for everyone. I think I'll add a permanent link on the sidebar to this and other important Oday information I have or receive from followers.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you !!!

Anonymous said...

Are the docs still up?

Jay said...

They seem to be working fine but this is a delayed reply.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay, thanks for posting, but the link doesn't seem to work.