Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two Thumbs Up For SailCare!

The jib sail is back from SailCare and I'm impressed, looks and feels like a new sail. I knew it would obviously come back looking cleaner but I didn't think they would be able to remove all the rust and grease stains. This is a welcome surprise...


I can't believe this old sail was in such good shape, they added some tell-tales and said no repairs were necessary. Customer service was friendly and helpful and they had it back to me in two weeks.


I am amazed at not only how clean it is, but also how they manage to restore the stiffness and feel of a new sail. I will definitely be sending in my 150 in the fall for the same treatment. I wish I would have taken before and after photos but I honestly didn't think there would be that much difference in appearance.

No comments: