Tuesday, August 25, 2009

O'Day 22 Mainsail

So I've had my new mainsail from FX Sails for a few months now have have yet to take it out of the box. Opened it up at work to give it a once over and the quality exceeded my expectations. They did a great job and Bill James was a pleasure to deal with, I will definitely be ordering my headsails from him. I used my iphone so picture quality isn't that great but you get the idea. Four partial battens, one reef...

I ordered it with black sail numbers and insignia to match the new color scheme I've got planned for the boat. Black bottom paint, red boot stripe and light grey for the non skid areas.

I also went with a loose foot on Bill's recommendation.




Next time you see it I hope it's serving it's intended purpose and not laying on the floor...

No comments: